Subject pronouns | Exercises for beginners
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Change the subjects of the sentences into subject pronouns:
My grandpa is nice. → He is nice.
You and your brother are lazy. → You are lazy.
- You and I are hungry. → are hungry.
- Tina often reads books. → often reads books.
- Is Kevin playing video games? → Is playing video games?
- My sister is a nurse. → is a nurse.
- The pictures are on the wall. → are on the wall.
- The horse is running. → is running.
- My sister and I studied English together. → studied English together.
- Jim is playing soccer. → is playing soccer
- The cats are quiet. → are quiet.
- Sarah has got a brother. → has got a brother.
- We are hungry.
- She often reads books.
- Is he playing video games?
- She is a nurse.
- They are on the wall.
- It is running.
- We studied English together.
- He is playing soccer
- They are quiet.
- She has got a brother.