Subject pronouns | Exercises for beginners
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Change the subjects into to subject pronouns:
My grandpa is nice. → He is nice.
You and your brother are lazy. → You are lazy.
- This game is fun. → is fun.
- The students are smart. → are smart.
- Is this seat free? → Is free?
- This place is famous. → is famous.
- The girls are Canadian. → are Canadian.
- Samantha is from London. → is from London.
- The shoes are dirty. → are dirty.
- You and I love each other. → love each other.
- You and your friend are kind. → are kind.
- The man is crying. → is crying.
- It is fun.
- They are smart.
- Is it free?
- It is famous.
- They are Canadian.
- She is from London.
- They are dirty.
- We love each other.
- You are kind.
- He is crying.