Verb + ing | Exercise
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the following sentences with the -ing form of the verbs in brackets:
Ex: What are you doing there? I (write) a letter. → I am writing a letter.
- We prefer (cook) our own food.
- My aunt is scared of (go) by plane.
- Tina is interested in (make) new friends.
- Paul dreams of (be) a famous guitar player.
- I should give up (smoke) .
- She are afraid of (swim) in the lake.
- I don’t like (play) poker.
- She is crazy about (sing) .
- Sarah is good at (dance) .
- We started (work) on this last week.
- They suggested not (keep) the money.
- Sam mentioned (stay) up late.