Vocabulary Exercise with answers | Materials
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Use the following words in the sentences below:
- metal | wood | glass | rubber | plastic | leather | wax | cardboard
1. The characters in Madame Tussaud’s are made of
2. Most wine bottles are made of green, brown or clear
3. Car tyres are made of
4. A few cars are made of fibre glass, but most are made of
5. Shampoo bottles and washing-up liquid both come in bottles.
6. Today most yachts are made of fibre glass, but they used to be made of .
7. Most people wear shoes with uppers, but plastic soles. The most expensive shoes also have soles.
8. Cornﬂakes and other breakfast cereals come in boxes.
- 1. wax
- 3. rubber
- 4. metal
- 5. plastic
- 6. wood
- 7. leather, leather
- 8. cardboard