Vocabulary Exercises with answers | Politics
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the sentences with the following words:
- liberal | left-wing | extreme | patriotic | right | politically aware
1. My Dad gets very upset if I say anything negative about Britain. He’s very
2. She’s got some very views. She thinks all immigration should be stopped.
3. My parents didn’t mind when Dave and I said we were going to live together. They’ve got quite views on most things.
4. Students tend to be more than most other sections of the community. Like most young people, they’re usually fairly As they get older, they move more to the !
- politically aware, left-wing, right