Vocabulary Exercises with answers | Politics
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the three sentences with the following words:
- democracy | president | king / queen | Prime Minister | dictator | dictatorship (2)
1. Britain is a parliamentary democracy with either a or a as Head of State. The government is headed by the .
2.. Under the , Mussolini, Italy was a . It is now a republic with a .
3. People living in a want to vote, but can’t. People living in a can vote, but often don’t exercise their right.
- king, queen, Prime Minister
- dictator,dictatorship, president
- dictatorship, democracy