Vocabulary Exercises with answers | Religion
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Use the following words in the descriptions of these Christian holidays:
- Good Friday | Easter | Ascension | All Saints | Holy Week | Christmas | Advent | Lent
- Giving presents is what makes so popular with Christians and non-Christians all over the world.
- The week before Easter is known as
- Christ’s death is remembered on
- The forty-day period before Easter is known as
- The date of moves from year to year. The Orthodox churches usually celebrate it on a different date.
- The four-week period before Christmas is known as
- The day when Jesus went to Heaven is known as Day.
- The day when Christians remember everyone who has died is known as Day.
- Holy Week
- Good Friday
- All Saints