Vocabulary Exercises with answers | Religion
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Religious terms are often used metaphorically. Use the following words to complete the sentences:
- paradise | idolise | faith | pray | Bible | worships | Mecca | angel | shrine
1. You’ve done the washing up. You’re an absolute
2. Mark has fallen in love with a girl called Kirsty. He the ground she walks on!
3. We’ve just come back from a week in Barbados. It was absolute !
4. Brian was doing a great job at first but recently the ream have lost in him.
5. Most young boys David Beckham.
6. The Michelin guide is my when I go to France.
7. The barbecue is on Saturday. Let’s just it doesn’t rain.
8. Elvis Presley’s house in Memphis has been turned into a in his memory.
9. St Andrews is a for golfers from all over the world.