Vocabulary Exercises with answers | Religion
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
In church: Use the following words to complete the sentences:
- hymn | aisle | altar | pulpit | service | pew | lectern | sermon | font
- You walk down the
- You sit in a
- You sing a
- The minister goes into the to preach the
- You attend a morning or evening
- The main focus of most Christian churches is the
- In many churches there is an open Bible on the
- The contains water which is used to baptise children.
- pulpit, sermon