Vocabulary Exercises with answers | Religion
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Use the appropriate words to complete the following sentences:
- to church | for peace | prayer | life after death | pilgrimage
1. In some religions, people say a before starting a meal.
2. Some people believe in but others believe death is the end.
3. Muslims try to go on a to Mecca at least once during their life.
4. Nowadays, in times of conflict, religious leaders from different traditions often get together to pray .
5. In most western European countries, fewer people go than twenty years ago.
- life after death
- for peace
- to church