Vocabulary Exercises with answers | War
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Use the following verbs in the appropriate form:
- supply | clear | blow up | bomb | shoot down | explode
1. The United States has been arms to anti-government troops for years.
2. Planes have been the city for three days now.
3. They the bridge in order to cut off the enemy’s supply lines.
4. The bomb as soon as the General started his car.
5. It will take years before all the mines have been from the area.
6. They claim to have 5 of our planes.
- blew up