Word order in english sentences exercises
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Put the words in the correct order to make sentences
Ex: green I bike my . → My bike is green.
1. call home when you will you me get ?
2. last were I called you sleeping when you night ?
3. exercise do how do you often ?
4. we early morning the should take flight ?
5. weekdays up late on my parents don’t stay .
6. kitchen in breakfast the Sam always has .
7. countries Paul likes to different travel to .
8. beer drinks a she sometimes .
9. in was Paris weekend how your ?
10. goes to never games football mother my .
11. her brushes dinner teeth after always she .
12. minutes in leaves five the train .
13. week-end every bedroom I my clean .
14. the go home lunch I not do break during .
15. the job going offer you to are accept ?
16. every they Monday go swimming .
17. Saturday to the every the go club girls .
18. last how many did make you cakes night ?
19. breakfast sometimes 7:00 at she has .
20. instrument his is piano favourite the musical .
- Will you call me when you get home?
- Were you sleeping when I called you last night?
- How often do you do exercise?
- Should we take the early morning flight?
- My parents don’t stay up late on weekdays.
- Sam always has breakfast in the kitchen.
- Paul likes to travel to different countries.
- She sometimes drinks a beer.
- How was your weekend in Paris?
- My mother never goes to football games.
- She always brushes her teeth after dinner.
- The train leaves in five minutes.
- I clean my bedroom every week-end.
- I do not go home during the lunch break.
- Are you going to accept the job offer?
- They go swimming every Monday.
- The girls go to the club every Saturday.
- How many cakes did you make last night?
- She sometimes has breakfast at 7:00.
- His favourite musical instrument is the piano.