Possessive pronouns | Exercises with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Choose between the possessive pronoun or the possessive determiner:
- Whose is this car? Is it really ?
- Is he dad?
- This is not car. is black.
- Jenny broke right arm.
- This is house, where’s ?
- Is this Sally’s book? – Yes, it’s ?
- I lost pen in the train. Can I have one of ?
- Stop! – These cookies are all .
- Did you forget to do homework last night? – No I didn’t. I did homework.
- Are these really keys? – Yes, these are keys. – They are not .
- our / ours
- my / theirs
- my / yours
- your / my
- your / my / yours