Present perfect simple and continuous exercises with answers pdf (1/2)
Click here to download this exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
You can access to exercise 2 here.
Choose the right tense (present perfect simple or continuous tense):
1. Tina for two hours.
2. Wendy five emails.
3. I on this project for less than an hour.
4. I still all the files.
5. Tom is very tired because he for two days.
- Tina has been reading for two hours.
- Wendy has written five emails.
- I have been working on this project for less than an hour.
- I still have not prepared all the files.
- Tom is very tired because he has not slept for two days.