Present simple or Present continuous? (1/2)
Click here to download this exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
See exercise 2 here
Choisissez le temps qui convient (présent simple ou présent progressif):
1. Thomas a book at the moment.
2. Wendy an email to her boyfriend every day.
3. I usually at eight.
4. Look, the kids to the park.
5. We every Wednesday.
- Thomas is reading a book at the moment.
- Wendy writes an email to her boyfriend every day.
- I usually get up at eight.
- Look, the kids are going to the park.
- We meet every Wednesday.