Asking questions in English | Exercises (+PDF)
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Ask questions about the underlined words:
Ex: The students play soccer. → What do the students play?
- Tom is writing a letter.
- He walks home from work.
- The neighbors are sitting in the garden.
- Tina runs with her friend on Sundays.
- They go to school by train.
- Sam likes dogs because they are nice.
- Kenny isn’t sleeping at home tonight.
- They are going to the park.
- I’m leaving tomorrow.
- Paul and Sam are playing soccer in the garden.
- What is Tom writing?
- Who walks home from work?
- Where are the neighbors sitting?
- When does Tina run with her friend?
- How do they go to school?
- Why does Sam like dogs?
- Who isn’t sleeping at home tonight?
- Where are they going?
- When are you leaving?
- What are Paul and Sam playing in the garden?