Change active voice to passive voice | Exercises
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Put these sentences from active to passive form at the appropriate time:
Ex: Tina took the pen. → The pen was taken by Tina.
1. I have seen a movie.
2. Sam opens the door.
3. A thief stole my camera.
4. Will the mechanic repair the car?
5. They have not read the message.
6. Somebody hit me.
7. You do not write the letter.
8. Did Paul send the letter?
9. Kevin will buy a new phone.
10. You have not sent this email.
11. Millions of tourists will visit the park.
12. Your parents don’t help you.
13. We stopped the train.
14. My partner will sign the contract.
15. I have opened the box.
- A movie has been seen by me.
- The door is opened by Sam.
- My camera was stolen by a thief.
- Will the car be repaired by the mechanic?
- The message has not been read by them.
- I was hit by somebody.
- The letter is not written by you.
- Was the letter sent by Paul?
- A new phone will be bought by Kevin.
- This email has not been sent by you.
- The park will be visited by millions of tourists.
- You are not helped by your parents.
- The train was stopped by us.
- The contract will be signed by my partner.
- The box has been opened by me.