Comparative of inferiority | Exercise with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Build sentences with the comparative of inferiority ‘less + adj + than‘ and the words given:
Ex: July / cold / January. → July is less cold than January.
1 – That book / important / this one.
2 – My life / complicated / yours.
3 – My watch / beautiful / the one you bought last week.
4 – Last year / he / interested / in football / him.
5 – Jaimie / boring / his dad.
6 – He / intelligent / you.
7 – My phone / sophisticated / Tina’s.
8 – My bag / organized / yours.
9 – This camera / expensive / that one.
10 – If we go to the supermarket later, it / less crowded / now.
- That subject is less important than this one.
- My life is less complicated than yours.
- My watch is less beautiful than the one you bought last week.
- Last year, he was less interested in football than him
- Jaimie is less boring than his dad.
- He is less intelligent than you
- My phone is less sophisticated than Tina’s.
- My bag is less organized than yours.
- This camera is less expensive than that one.
- If we go to the supermarket later, it will be less crowded than now.