English Vocabulary Exercises | The Five Senses
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Match the two parts of each sentence:
- Tina suddenly spotted
- Penny gazed at
- Liz glanced at
- Lucy stared at
- The old lady peeped through
- Tina suddenly spotted one of her friends on the other side of the bar. “Hi Fiona,” she shouted.
- Penny gazed at the toys in the shop window, wishing it was her birthday.
- Liz glanced at her watch nervously. He should be here by now, she said to herself.
- Lucy stared at the bill in disbelief. Surely, £2,000 wasn’t the correct amount.
- The old lady peeped through the curtains. She enjoyed watching all the neighbours coming and going.