Future going to exercises PDF
Click here to download this exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Mettez les verbes entre parenthèse au futur going to:
- Mr Smith (sell) his car.
- Our neighbours (spend) their next holidays in China.
- I (move) to another town.
- My husband (build) a tree house for the kids.
- His friends (learn) English.
- I (tell/not) you the secret.
- She (ring/not) me.
- We (invite/not) him to our party.
- Sam (work/not) abroad.
- Her parents (lend/not) her any more money.
- Mr Smith is going to sell his car.
- Our neighbours are going to spend their next holidays in China.
- I am going to move to another town.
- My husband is going to build a tree house for the kids.
- His friends are going to learn English.
- I am not going to tell you the secret.
- She is not going to ring me.
- We are not going to invite him to our party.
- Sam is not going to work abroad.
- Her parents are not going to lend her any more money.