Irregular Verbs Worksheets
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Complete the following sentences by putting the verb in brackets in the appropriate form:
- Hiromi (teach) me to speak Japanese in a year. She was a great teacher.
- I (see) Tina last week – she looked very well.
- Eight people (ring) while she was out.
- I (leave) my sunglasses at school this morning. I had to go back.
- I (tear) my pant when I fell off my scooter.
- I think you misunderstood me. I (mean) ‘bad’ not ‘brad’!
- I (hurt) my arm playing tennis this morning. I can’t go to the gym this afternoon.
- I’m sorry that I (forget) to call you last night.
- Lunch was great. I (have) lasagna.
- She (drink) all the milk yesterday.