Make and Do exercises printable
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Choose between Do or Make at the correct form:
- He the laundry, cleaned the house, and dinner.
- The storm has a lot of damage to the house.
- Try not to any grammar mistakes in your writing.
- He several errors on the report.
- She sat on the sofa, a crossword and drinking tea.
- There was an old woman who was a painting.
- I’ve my decision. I’m going to live in London.
- They were progress, though.
- Paul often spends Sunday afternoons gardening.
- I think the students a great job with this essay. It’s excellent.
- Going to the swimming pool has really a difference to how I feel.
- Tina likes to her nails each week.
- I a promise to my dad that I wouldn’t fail any more exams.
- My sister is well in her new job.
- Don’t a sound! We need to be completely quiet.
- I hate paperwork.
- Conor was upset because the teacher a negative remark about his work.
- Tina likes exercise, especially swimming.
- I’m going to go outside and a phone call. It’s too noisy in here.
- Could you please the bed before you leave the house?
- did / made