Present continuous exercises with answers 2
Click here to download this exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Put the verb in the correct form (ING Present Simple) :
- Sam (play) tennis at the moment.
- Her dog (run) around in the park.
- They (go/not) to London next week.
- John (smoke) a cigarette outside.
- I (swim) in the lake.
- Tina (clean) her house.
- They (watch/not) a movie.
- Sam is playing tennis at the moment.
- Her dog is running around in the park.
- They are not going to London next week.
- John is smoking a cigarette outside.
- I am swimming in the lake.
- Tina is cleaning her house.
- They are not watching a movie.