Simple present exercises for beginners 1
Click here to download this exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Put the verb in parenthesis in Simple present:
- She (live) in Italy.
- Where (she/live) ?
- William (stay) at home at night.
- Our baby always (cry) at night.
- Linda always (pay) her bills on time.
- Wendy always (buy) new shoes.
- Where (they/go) ?
- How often (you/travel) abroad?
- Pete (have) two cats and a fish.
- Chris (enjoy) good food.
- He (fly) a plane.
- Ms. Smith (teach) math.
- Freddy (fix) his breakfast every morning.
- Paul often (watch) TV at night.
- Amanda (seem) serious.
- Bridget (speak) six languages.
- She lives in Italy.
- Where does she live?
- John stays at home at night.
- Our baby always cries at night.
- Linda always pays her bills on time.
- Wendy always buys new shoes.
- Where do they go?
- How often do you travel abroad?
- Pete has two cats and a fish.
- Chris enjoys good food.
- He flies a plane.
- Ms. Smith teaches math.
- Freddy fixes his breakfast every morning.
- Paul often watches TV at night.
- Amanda seems serious.
- Bridget speaks six languages.