Word order exercises with answers
Click here to download this printable exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
Put the words in the correct order to make sentences
Ex: green I bike my . → My bike is green.
1. before they friends used to be .
2. go often to how do you cinema the ?
3. do my after I dinner always homework .
4. how sisters got brother and have you many ?
5. does cooking Sundays on my sister the .
6. to always the take bus school we .
7. man hat with is the red who the ?
8. you speak who to did ?
9. lost bag before I my the yesterday day.
10. are make when people they sad I laugh .
11. movie enjoy did the you ?
12. was near the there a tree river .
13. one like do you which ?
14. around the goes the earth sun .
15. on are sofa my the parents sitting .
16. from you where are ?
17. now going am home I .
18. is raining it not .
19. you do live where ?
20. broke he glasses my .
- They used to be friends before.
- How often do you go to the cinema?
- I always do my homework after dinner.
- How many brother and sisters have you got?
- My sister does the cooking on Sundays.
- We always take the bus to school.
- Who is the man with the red hat?
- Who did you speak to?
- I lost my bag the day before yesterday.
- I make people laugh when they are sad.
- Did you enjoy the movie?
- There was a tree near the river.
- Which one do you like?
- The earth goes around the sun.
- My parents are sitting on the sofa.
- Where are you from?
- I am going home now.
- It is not raining.
- Where do you live?
- He broke my glasses.