Present simple or Present perfect continuous: exercise 1/2
Click here to download this exercise in PDF. Answers are at the bottom of the page.
To see exercise 2, click here.
Choose the right tense (present simple or present perfect continuous):
1. Wendy English for four years.
2. She Japanese and every day.
3. Wendy to a japanese school for two years.
4. The teachers there their subjects in Japanese twice a week.
- Wendy has been learning English for four years.
- She likes Japanese and practises every day.
- Wendy has been going to a japanese school for two years.
- The teachers there teach their subjects in Japanese twice a week.